Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Small space shell virginia

1. Back To Top    #1

Small space shell virginia

Where can I buy a small 6'x6' spa shell near Virginia and how much do they cost? I see San Juan pools have a Cove spa that is what I want but I just want the shell.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Small space shell virginia

interesting, I have not heard of anyone buying just the shell

This might require some call to the manufacturer..
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

I am in the middle of a pool install and the installer cracked the patio under my hot tub so time to go inground with that too. My pool equipment can support a spa so just need the shell and I will plumb it from the pool heater.

4. Back To Top    #4
    El Cajon CA

Look on craigslist in your area, In my area you can normally find free or real cheap hot tubs that need plumbing or wood work but still have good shells. I just re read your post, why not use the one you have and gut it?
    Intex 15'x42" Metal Frame pool 4200 GAL with Intex SWG. TF-100 test kit. Our Pool Install Thread

In Work! Master Spas Legend Series LSI 557 3-4 person Hot Tub, 230 GAL using bromine to sanitize it. Hot Tub Install Thread