My SWG pool was opened 2 weeks ago and the water was clear upon opening. The guy that opened it put in 3lbs of shock and a gallon of algaecide (turns out it was a linear quat). Fast forward 2 weeks and I have the chemicals in order, but when the waterfall is on, there are soapy suds that form where the waterfall hits. From what I've read, the suds should get filtered away over time and there is nothing to worry about. Question is how long? Anyone have a similar issue before and if so how long does it take to go away? I'd rather not SLAM the pool being as I already have everything in check, except for these suds...
Levels last I checked are: