Dead Cell? (again)

Okay, so I finally got my salt to the right level (or around the right level...it's pretty much where it should be but I won't get an accurate reading until my salt test kit comes later this week).
I set my SWG to super chlorinate and it's been (supposedly) doing so for 24 hours...but I got home tonight and there's a nice, pretty green tint to my pool and my chlorine reading is next to 0. I plan on having the cell checked soon (maybe tomorrow if I can find a place that can do it), but it kind of sounds like it is dying, doesn't it?
Two questions...how much bleach would I need to add to a 22,000 pool to get it where it needs to be?
And is it possible that a high CYA content could somehow destroy chlorine? I went a little overboard, I reckon, when I got a low reading. I'm now reading about 110 ppm. Gonna drain some out of the pool and refill to get it to normal, and I doubt that too much CYA would mess up my chlorine, but I'd just like a little confirmation from people who know more than I do.

Current chemistry:
FC - 0
TC - <1
pH - 7.5
TA - 110 ppm
CYA - 110 ppm

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.