Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Question on the Pentair Intellitouch Control Panel

1. Back To Top    #1

Question on the Pentair Intellitouch Control Panel

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and I have met a problem, probably sound silly. I have a pool with Pentair Intellitouch control panel. I accidentally flipped the circuit breaker in the house (Marked pool). After I flipped the breaker back, the intellitouch can't start neither pump/cleaner/etc. There are electricity to the control panel. I can see the Filter Pump indicator light on in the panel, but Pump won't start. There is a GFCI circuit next to the Panel. I reset it and the light is on. Everything else seems fine and it's just not able to start the pump.

I wonder if anyone had the similar problem can help.

Thanks,

Leo

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Question on the Pentair Intellitouch Control Panel

So if you press the "F" for filter pump button on the inside panel of the Intellitouch, the pump does not come on?
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,

3. Back To Top    #3

Try pushing the "Reset" button on the main panel.

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by ps0303 View Post
    So if you press the "F" for filter pump button on the inside panel of the Intellitouch, the pump does not come on?
    Right, it won't start. The F button light is on but pump doesn't start. The same to the cleaner pump or heater. The only thing response is the Acurator valve. If I press the "V" button, they will switch to the other direction. The filter pump indicator and SPA indicator are on but the pump won't start at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimrahbe View Post

Jim R.
    Thanks, I tried "Reset" button already but has no luck. I remember this happen before a year ago. I had someone maintain the pool at that time. I don't recall he opened anything but it worked again after he finish the pool cleanup.

5. Back To Top    #5

Just want to share the experience. Turns out I didn't push the Pool Circuit Breaker on the Main Circuit Board to the End. Once I push it hard to the end and switch it back, all became good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimrahbe View Post

Jim R.