Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New twist on the pool store

1. Back To Top    #1

New twist on the pool store

So, my wife works for a Walmart. She often likes to tell entertaining stories when she gets home each day, or vent, lol.

Anyway, they recently had a customer returning piles of empty pool chemical boxes and bottles, making a scene, and demanding to see the manager. She insisted they must sell bad chemicals. After going in circles she supports herself with "I KNOW they have to be bad. This is the same stuff the pool store said they knew would work!".

LOL, I'm sure MANY ask the pool store and then run to Walmart, but going back to Walmart? lol.
    Scott
    15,000 Gallons vinyl in-ground screen enclosed, Hayward Eco-star SP3400VSP, Hayward Aqua Logic PL-Plus, Hayward T-15 Salt Cell, Hayward S244T Sand Filter, Polaris 380 with booster pump, Hayward heat pump HP50HA. K-2006 kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New twist on the pool store

NO WAY! LOL Did your wife try to tell them about TFP? What did Walmart do?

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New twist on the pool store

She wasn't directly involved but stayed close to listen, lol. She's not 100% sure but thinks the manager ended up refunding anything that had a little left and refused all the empties.
    Scott
    15,000 Gallons vinyl in-ground screen enclosed, Hayward Eco-star SP3400VSP, Hayward Aqua Logic PL-Plus, Hayward T-15 Salt Cell, Hayward S244T Sand Filter, Polaris 380 with booster pump, Hayward heat pump HP50HA. K-2006 kit.