Repairing Vinyl Liner

Sallie

May 16, 2008
Columbia, SC
Our liner has split. We do have a piece to patch it with. The color will be off, but we are trying to make it through this season. As you can see from the attached picture, the water level is down some. You'll notice that the liner has pulled out from the wall some, but it is attached at the top. Do you think if we patch it, that it will hold? If so, what's the best way to go about this. I'm assuming we will need to drop the level even more for repair because of the way it's pulled out. If so, how much lower should we go? I would appreciate answers as soon as possible because if it can be repaired, we would like to get on it so that I can start balancing the water. Right now we have several hundred tadpoles in it! If we have to go the new liner route, we would install ourselves. What company would you recommend buying from? As you can see, I couldn't post a picture. It is ripped about an inch and a half from where it attaches at the top, is about 18 inches long, and is pulled out from the wall about 4 - 5 inches.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.