Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Automation Help - Aqualink Pool Lights

1. Back To Top    #1

Southern California

Pool Automation Help - Aqualink Pool Lights

Hi guys, I have a question. I'm currently remodeling my pool and would like to install an aqualink pool automation system next. My question is that my pool light switches are not close to where my equipment is (where the aqualink panel will go). My pool light switches and as well as the junction box is about 30 feet away from my pad. In order to control the lights would I have to move the light switches as well as the j-boxes to were the aqualink box will be (next to the equipment)? or is there another easier solution?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
    Remodel Completion 8/22/16. Pool-16x32', Raised Stacked Stone Spa with Waterfall - 9x9', Pool Depth 4-6', Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump, Intelliflo VF Pump, WhisperFlow 2HP Pump, Pentair 320 Clean and Clear filter, Easytouch 8, Screenlogic 2, (3) Pentair Globrites, Pentair Intellibrite 5G, 1.5HP Blower, 4 Sheer Descent Waterfalls, Rico Rock Waterfall.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Sacramento, CA

Re: Pool Automation Help - Aqualink Pool Lights

You can run MIP from the junction to the equipment pad would be the best option.. are you doing any concrete work you can always just re-locate the j-box...
    David Randolph
    Warranty Station
    Owner Sac Pool Pros