Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to site...

1. Back To Top    #1

New to site...

Hi everybody, I live in middle TN and have been around pools about 30-40 years. Always used Chlorine to sanitize until about 4 yrs ago when I went to salt. The system is a Hayward T9 cell and I just about two weeks ago replaced the Hayward Circuit board with an after market board by Optimum.
    Hi, I am located in Middle TN area, have a 16' x 32' vynal liner, in ground pool and am using a T-9 Hayward Salt Generator system.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New to site...

Hello Pat and welcome to TFP! Great to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

We would love to see a picture or 100 of your pool and area!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter