Based on some advice on this cite, I have given upon adding an electronic PH and acid injection system and decided to add instead a fixed rate acid stennar. But I have some questions.
1. Where should it go on my pad and is there even room for it? See pictures showing back and front of my pad. And how should it be hooked up? Keep in mind I would like to connect it to my IAQUALINK, which is on one side of the pad, while the SWG cell is on the other.
2. How much of a risk is there that it can malfunction and add a whole lot of acid into the pool. What is the best way to minimize that risk. For example, is there something extra I can get to give me added protection?
3. What size gallons do the tanks come in and is it better to mix the acid with water and what are the benefits of that? If I need to mix the water with acid, I would want bigger than 4 gallons as I use a lot of acid in my pool.
4. Can someone recommend a model and a pump?
5. Is it possible to hookup to Iaqualink so that if I want to increase or decrease the amount of acid put in on a particular day, I could do that remotely?
6. Is it better to have the tank on my pad or should it be buried (I think I saw someone do that on a thread here).
7. How do I make sure it could never be on if my pump is not on (I assume I want that)?
8. Anything else I should be thinking about?
Thanks for your input.