In process of balancing pool SLAM but noticed water below arrow leaking?

Apr 13, 2015
Nashville
Could it be leaking? I had it fixed 2x through the years. I lower my water yesterday just a little and refilled it. Backwash, rinsed a few times. I check near skimmer with leak detection but found nothing to be leaking. Water is still too cold to go under or even in the water. I ideas?

Liner
23,000+
4-11 ft pool
With steps
Rectangular pool

My experience with patches is they need to be redone every couple of yrs to play it safe. They tend to get crud around the edges and eventually the patch fails. I check mine each summer and if they look bad pull and replace them. I don't want those to fail when the water is 45 degrees and I have my cover on.

Try performing a bucket test. Put a rock or two in a 5 gal bucket, put it in the pool and fill it with water to the same level as the pool. Check it every 24 hours for a couple of days to see if the pool level drops faster.

Please add your state to your location in your profile so it show up over there <-----, climate is an important factor when we are helping you with your pool. Nashville is a city in 8 states.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.