Help me select my new robotic slave!

My next robot WILL have top loading. It's the one activity that you have to perform to run the robot, every time. Clean the filters. I get tired of flipping over my robot to pull out the filters. My kids can't flip the robot over so I can't make them do it. :p The clips that hold my filter cover on the robot are also not the most reliable now either with the old robot so sometimes when I pull the robot out of the water, one of the clips comes loose and some debris goes back in the pool. :pukel: That wouldn't happen with a top loader.

So, are we steering more towards Nautilus Plus being the smarter choice?

I bought the Nautilus Plus for my ~28K gallon in-ground vinyl pool and so far I'm amazed at how well it cleans vs. my old pressure cleaner. I realize now that the power supply doesn't have a timer, which is something I wish I had known but doesn't sound like that's an issue for you.

You'll likely be happy based on what I've read here on TFP about the Nautilus and N Plus. Let us know how it goes as that one has also been on the top of my list for when I need to replace my old TigerShark, affectionately known as "R2".

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.