Polaris 360 with dedicated return line

May 7, 2016
Oregon, IL
I just purchased a Polaris 360. My pool has 4 return lines and one of them is dedicated to a pressure cleaner which I have, up to now, kept plugged. The other three lines are situated in a way to circulate the water and direct debris toward the skimmer. This causes the water to circulate past the dedicated cleaner line just prior to the skimmer. Polaris has what they call a Universal Wall Fitting system that allows for the 360 to be connected or removed with a 1/4 turn. They also sell an eyeball that connects to this. I assume that this is designed for situations where there is not a dedicated return line and it is necessary to remove a standard eyeball. I am afraid that if I install the eyeball for this return line, it will push debris back toward the center of the pool and away from the skimmer. Ideally, I would like to find or engineer a plug that works with the quick disconnect so that the dedicated return line can be plugged when the cleaner is not in use. I have not found anything that looks like it will function as a plug. The only other option I can think of is to orient the quick disconnect eyeball so that it is angling down, rather than up, so that it does not affect push debris away from the skimmer. Am I over thinking this? Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.