Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: For Sale - Vision Pro Above Ground Water Sanitizer

1. Back To Top    #1

For Sale - Vision Pro Above Ground Water Sanitizer

For sale is a brand new, never opened, Nature2 Vision Pro Vessel Water sanitizer and cartridge.

The Nature2 Vision Pro system is an all-in-one chlorine dispenser and mineral pool purifying system for aboveground pools.
    The Nature2 Vision Pro system brings the benefits of elemental ingredients to create pool water that is noticeably cleaner, clearer, and softer.
    Features

• Chlorine adjustment - Control chlorine output with easy-to-read adjustment handle.
    • Nature2 mineral cartridge - Nature2 uses mineral technology to help maintain superior pool water quality. (cartridge included)
    • Convenient universal union connectors - Connects easily to any 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe, thread unions included.
    • Commercial-grade durability - Engineered with the highest quality materials.
    • Tool-free drain plug - Simplify the winterizing process in just seconds.

Asking $175 for the vessel and cartridge combo. Willing to separate at $115 for the vessel and $75 for the filter. I will pay shipping to you unless you are in the 6 county Chicago area. Transaction through PayPal for protection of us both. PM with questions or to make offer.
    13,200 GAL Aqua Leader Influence 54" AG | Heyward S244T Sand Filter (250 Lbs.) | 2-Speed Hayward Pump | RayPak 206 Cupro Nickel Natural Gas Heater | Hard Piped | Kontiki 2 Suction cleaner | TF-100 Test Kit w/ SpeedStir | 2016 Install | Chicago Suburbs

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: For Sale - Vision Pro Above Ground Water Sanitizer

No flaming the OP, please
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

This might do better on Craigslist, not much of a market on this forum for anything with the Nature2 label.

From my HTC One via Tapatalk
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Donldson View Post
    This might do better on Craigslist, not much of a market on this forum for anything with the Nature2 label.

From my HTC One via Tapatalk
    I agree. Good luck selling it.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter