Need advice for a timer...

Mar 15, 2016
Easley, SC
This will be my first year with the "new" to me pool. It appears that the pool has never been on a timer. I am wanting to change that... and change the fact that the on/off switches for the pumps are mounted to the side of the pumps. What would be a good timer for me? I have the main pump for the pool, a booster pump that is currently not used for anything (not sure if it would benefit from a timer) and about to build an automatic chlorine pump with a Stenner pump. Does anyone know of a timer that can control two pumps separately? Or would I be better off having them on the same timer or two totally different timers? Since it currently has no timer I would like to do this right the first time instead of adding on later.

No problem, I know the other ones are not quite that much but you will need to find the correct one, they have 120V, 220V and every kind of option under the sun, someone with more knowledge should be along and see your request...

It would help if you posted a picture of your power and pump setup you have now and if you are running 120 or 220...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.