Re-Plumbing

Hello everyone,

I am working on re plumbing my pool I have a 22,000 gallon in ground vinyl lined pool currently with 1.5 inch flex PVC pipe. I am going to use 2 inch rigid PVC pipe. I see all these pictures of new installs and all the plumbing runs nice and neat and in all of the pictures and videos I have watched I have never seen the plumbing lines cross over one another and that is my problem. no matter how I run it, the return lines are going to cross over the suction lines. Is that going to cause me any problems? is there any recommendations as to how to do this properly?

the return with a question mark does not currently exist but I was going to add it in. I have a pool slide and I don't want to run the hose out to the pool and run water for 8 hours every time we have a pool party. I wanted to run a separate line because we are also planning on adding some water feature(s) and I figured I would put in in now while I have all the concrete ripped up. On the equipment side of the pool is grass on the far side is all concrete and stone. so far i have cut a channel through the concrete and I have dug all the trenches just waiting for some fittings to come in. all 2 inch sch40 rigid pipe, there will only be 90 fittings at the equipment pad everything else will be 45's, and I apologize for the crappy drawing, on the equipment pad from left to right is pump hayward single speed 1.5 hp super pump, filter- reliant 300 lb sand filter, and heater-raypack 260,000 btu LP

Ok so new problem. As I continue my adventure I uncovered one of the returns lines. I had some concerns as I was digging and started pulling out a lot of grey slim the closet I got to the fitting. When I finally got to the fitting and cleaned it off it is connected to 1 1/4 inch abs pipe with a pvc 90 degree fitting. The fitting appears to be more likeep something you would find under a kitchen sink I can practically collapse it by squeezing with my hand. I attempted to remove the fitting from the jet but it won't budge. My next thought was to cut the fitting and then remove and replace the whole jet but, the liner has been replaced and the flange on the return jet, that I believe would be on the outside of the inner is actually under the liner, so now I'm stuck. Any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.