Algae fight help

hello I'm new to the site and second year owning a 20 x 40, 30k gal, in ground chlorinated pool. We run a sand filter and propane heater. We live in northern Minnesota.
We cover the pool with the mesh style cover. Two weeks ago we opened to a very green swamp the water. I replaced the sand in the filter prior to starting circulation, got circulation going, brought FC level up to shock level and have held it there for nearly 14 days and water is not clear. I have used muriatic acid liquid chlorine and when first treating with the chlorine added some copper based algicide that I had on the shelf which I believed caused the foaming that we experienced for several days but has since subsided.
PH is been maintained between 7.0 and 7.3, TA started at 110 now maintaining 80. FC has been held at 32 or greater sense April 25. CC has been .5 or zero throughout consistently .5 the last six days in a row.CYA started at 80 and is now 60 and has not improved in six days.
I am using the TF 100 kit.
my concern is that the clarity has seem to stop improving.
I also run a pool robot is constantly as possible with working family and such.
any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and advance we're all looking forward to warming up the water and jumping in!

Algaecide probably caused your foaming and we don't recommend using it. Leave your CYA at 60 if you are trying to go higher. There was no need to replace your sand btw. Have you back washed the filter any over 14 days? Welcome!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.