I had a really bad case of Algae when I opened up my pool last week (I am in NJ). I went a little over board and over loaded with bleach (added something like 18 gallons). I have been running my pump non stop for the past 4 days. Today I noticed the water level is 3-4 inches lower from 4 days ago. We have had cloudy weather and temps in the 50's, so I know it didn't evaporate from the hot sun. I never had this issue before and had the pool for about 9 years now. Could my over shocking it cause a leak somewhere?