Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: OmniLogic History

1. Back To Top    #1

Tulsa, OK

OmniLogic History

While using the Hayward OnmiLogic website, there is a history view at the bottom of the menu on the left. When I click this view I see just a few entries showing air temp and water temp. No matter what dates I enter in the date range fields I can only see these half-dozen or so entries in the history. Is there a way to see a larger date range of history?

Attached is a screenshot of this morning's history. As you can see the date range is set from the 1st through 5th. I then clicked the Search button and I see the same 4 entries I did when the view first loaded.

44k gal, IG gunite/plaster, spillover spa, OmniLogic automation, two 1.5HP TriStar single-speed pumps (one for filter, one for waterfalls), Hayward sand filter, TurboCell-15 SWG, Hayward Gas heater, Dolphin Z5 cleaner, TF-100 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: OmniLogic History

No idea. There are very few users of that automation system since it is fairly new. You might have better luck contacting Hayward ... please report back what you learn
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!