Swamp thang, you've made my wife...ANGRY

Alright folks, Passed my ofclt. Last night the FC was 12 and CC was 0.1. I checked again at 7am, and the FC held at 12 and my CC was 0. Pool is clear and the wife is happy. Should I wait until my levels return to normal before firing up the swg?

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_061835993.jpg
    IMG_20160511_061835993.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 44
I can see main drains in the deep end on a picture from 40 feet away NICE :)

Exactly, let it drift down to your target FC level for your CYA and then turn your SWG back on and adjust to keep it at your target level :)

Awesome job...

Thanks for all the advice. This site is an amazing resource and a lifesaver when it comes to the non existent education from my pool company. I have learned quite a bit since my install last June. Reading these threads, i cannot imagine how much i would have spent relying on pool store water test. This slam cost me 25 dollars in bleach and a few long pump days.Thanks again!

As you may have noticed, TFP is ad free. The only way we keep the lights on is through donations from members. If you think we were helpful and saved you money, consider becoming a supporter with a tax deductible donation :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.