I no longer know what test kit I have :(

NeedMoreSun

LifeTime Supporter
LOL, it's only been just over a year and what started as a K-2006 is no longer recognizable. Wondering why I still keep it in my sig.

I suppose the box still matches :) I bought it online early on when still checking multiple web sites. I hadn't yet learned TFP, but due to being a past reef aquarium keeper I knew I'd want to do my own tests. Since being here I've gotten refills or additions from tftestkits and some other places. Had to split my kit up into parts. One for the frequent needs, and an old tackle box tray for less frequent. Had to make room in the K-2006 kit for the speedstir so kicked out most everything I don't need often and have now added even more for the borate test.

So, I'd imagine the same is true of most here. The kit takes on a life of its own. Maybe our sigs should say "Franken-kit, but has FAS-DPD".

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.