Questions about pool poles

dshuster

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Hunt Valley, MD
We moved into a house a couple of years ago with a pool. We had someone maintain the pool and this year I decided to do it myself. Looking through the shed, I found some pool poles and was hoping to use them since they looked like they were in good shape. One of the poles has a metal piece at the end of it with a screw (picture attached). I tried researching on the internet how I can get attachments to it but could not find anything. I was wondering if someone can explain how this pool expands.

Another pole's had a plastic cam lock that cracked. I saw on the internet replacements for the cam lock but was wondering from other peoples experience if it made sense to replace or just buy another pole?

Thanks
-Dimitry

Attachments

• pole-resized.jpg
    pole-resized.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 73
  • pole2-resized.jpg
    pole2-resized.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 71
  • pole4-resized.jpg
    pole4-resized.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 74
  • pole5-resized.jpg
    pole5-resized.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 72
  • camlock-resized.jpg
    camlock-resized.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 75
It looks like there is a brand name on the end of the pole. Try researching that. The pole looks pretty good, but I find that sometimes I spend too much time researching things to save a couple dollars, and that time could have been better spent. Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.