Proteam supreme sale

ProTeam Supreme or Supreme Plus? If it is regular Supreme remember that you will still have to add acid because it will raise your pH similar to borax. I would have suggested getting boric acid from a place like Duda Diesel, 2 25 lb bags would have run you $90 with free shipping and only a minor pH adjustment.

Either way though it will work just fine and I think you will enjoy the results!

ProTeam Supreme or Supreme Plus? If it is regular Supreme remember that you will still have to add acid because it will raise your pH similar to borax. I would have suggested getting boric acid from a place like Duda Diesel, 2 25 lb bags would have run you $90 with free shipping and only a minor pH adjustment.

Either way though it will work just fine and I think you will enjoy the results!

it is the supreme plus and I will definetly look into Duda diesel for next season:) assuming I am happy with the results this season

I still ill had some store credit I had to use up so figured I would give it a try

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.