Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Proteam supreme sale

1. Back To Top    #1

Proteam supreme sale

Picked up 40lbs for $120. American sale has it for $75 plus they have 20% off coupons if anyone is interested. I know it's still a little more then 20 mule but wanted to try it since this is my first time
    19k 15x36' inground oval vinyl lined pool with deep end. 3 returns , 1 skimmer, 1 main drain. TF-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Proteam supreme sale

ProTeam Supreme or Supreme Plus? If it is regular Supreme remember that you will still have to add acid because it will raise your pH similar to borax. I would have suggested getting boric acid from a place like Duda Diesel, 2 25 lb bags would have run you $90 with free shipping and only a minor pH adjustment.

Either way though it will work just fine and I think you will enjoy the results!
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Donldson View Post
    ProTeam Supreme or Supreme Plus? If it is regular Supreme remember that you will still have to add acid because it will raise your pH similar to borax. I would have suggested getting boric acid from a place like Duda Diesel, 2 25 lb bags would have run you $90 with free shipping and only a minor pH adjustment.

Either way though it will work just fine and I think you will enjoy the results!
    it is the supreme plus and I will definetly look into Duda diesel for next season assuming I am happy with the results this season

I still ill had some store credit I had to use up so figured I would give it a try
    19k 15x36' inground oval vinyl lined pool with deep end. 3 returns , 1 skimmer, 1 main drain. TF-100 test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Even better, Duda has 55 lb bucket for $65 and shipping for $17.45 = $82.45 if you need that much. And you get a free bucket in the deal
    30,000 gal free-form IG w/ spa, PebbleSheen Blue Surf, Pentair cartridge filter, Pentair 3 HP Intelliflo, extra pump that is way over-sized for weeping moss rocks, Dolphin Oasis Z5, municipal water, all built Jan-Feb 2016. TF-100, SpeedStir, Liquidator 3/8", borates. My build thread http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-in-Cypress-TX

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Ah, I didn't know what shipping was and just assumed the smaller bags might be better priced. I will keep that in mind.
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits