I posted a photo a few days ago of the sparkling pool that resulted from the help from people on this site.
today, I checked the pool after work and I saw green tint on the steps! I took my brush and brushed around and it was all over, very light, but there. I brushed the whole pool and spa, added a jug of liquid chlorine (2.5 gal of 10%). And I'll run the pump overnight.
Earlier this week I slammed the pool, brushed it, and soaked the filter and scrubbed the interior of the housing with liquid chlorine hoping to kill whatever algae was still alive.
This is about the 6th time I had to do this since I found this site and the third time this month I've had this happen.
i have no idea why this keeps happening. Time to call in a pro?
suggestions are greatly appreciated. Where do I look for an imbalance? All readings seem within range based on what I've learned here.
Im buying a better test kit soon once the budget will allow.
is it possible to have all the readings in range and still have algae living in the pool?