Does any one have a gazebo?

SGPlayer

Gold Supporter
Apr 12, 2016
Palmetto, Fl.
Lets see some gazebos.

We've had one for a couple of years now. We love it.
We have a 12 footer, completely screened, floor included.
Our electrician friend is hooking it up to power for us this weekend. Along with an outdoor ceiling fan and dimable LED lighting.
Right now it has a Coleman lantern hanging inside it for lighting.

Something we had talked about for years.
Not sure why we waited so long...
Our little retreat in the woods.

Now the kegerator out there may be a reality.

DSC03950_zpsgtv1h8na.jpg

DSC04131_zpswulgnzts.jpg

DSC04133_zpsya5sokrk.jpg

That's the house & pool cage in the background.

I'd love to see some other ones.

I had the 12x12 pad for mine poured last year building this year but I can't find a good set of plans. Looking for more of a Ramada/Cabana style. Something that we can put shades/drapes on the sides to close-up. In addition to the pad I had them run power right behind it so I can install a fan and a couple outlets for a fridge, phone chargers etc.

If anyone has a lead on where I can get some nice ramada or cabana plans I have a couple guys who are chomping at the bit to get started on this project for me.

GazPad_zpsqh58c2pb.jpg

This is the style I'm looking for:
gaz3_zpshx25hgdp.jpg

gaz2_zpstjkalz0y.jpg

sample%20ramada_zpsmrnvcdmx.jpg

gaz_zpswn0cdcdz.jpg

The site Fifthroom.com is where we purchased ours. If not for purchasing, the site has a GREAT configurator to assist with picking the design elements you would like. They do not sell plans to use for building your own. They will ship product to you for assembly yourself.

Here's a link to the configurator. My feeling is the price is high if not using their labor. Even then it may be high compared to stick-built. However, the quality was very good and the installation team was professional and quick (4 hours for ours). Ours was a custom size to meet the exact placement of our footers which were integral to the the deck (just deep areas of concrete).

http://www.fifthroom.com/ramada/single-roof/352/

The site is also great for gazebos or any outdoor structure as well.

After getting bids for custom build, online kits I've decided to go with a Costco unit. For the money I can't touch it, also won't have to pour footings. Will install fan, lights, side sun shades and power will be run to the unit, all in should be less than $2,500 including having someone install.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is a Sojag. Made in Canada..
This one cost me 1400.00 shipped. There are several online retailers that carry various models. Mine is the Sedona. Purchased from budget packaging. They were cheapest. Shipping took longer than I would have liked. Not too hard to put together.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.