First vacuum of the season: auto cleaner or manual?

Apr 29, 2016
Hudson, MA
Good afternoon! Just purchased an Aquabot Apex Revive and am very excited to not have to manually clean my pool as much. Opened my pool for the season a few days ago and am pleasantly surprised that not too much debris has gathered over the winter, just some sand and a few leaves. Looking for guidance as to whether or not to jump right in with my new auto cleaner or should I stick with the manual for the 1st time? Thanks for the feedback.
[h=1][/h]

Is there a reason for holding back on the Aquabot? It's as good a time as any to familiarize yourself with its function. I bought a new cleaner last week and threw it in first chance I got (if there was a manufacturing defect I wanted to know sooner rather than later).

Thanks all, I threw it in last night and it did an amazing job. Just wanted to get a bit of advice since it was an expensive piece of equipment. So glad I found TFP!! Happy Saturday!

It's expensive because it does a good job of something that is a real chore when done manually. You've paid for the privilege of not having to clean your pool yourself, so enjoy it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.