My Posts not showing in New Posts

IrwinK

Apr 25, 2016
Orlando, FL
I have been a member for about a week now and have made a few posts.

Never see them or the replies to the posts listed when I click New Posts.

Is there a waiting period for new members posts to go real time?

Thanks. Enjoying my membership in TFP. Has already helped me with issues.

"New Posts" only shows posts that you haven't viewed yet. If you posted it you won't see it there because you posted it.

Replies you should see though. You might just be missing them, make sure you look for the green circle with an arrow on the envelope icon to show that it is a post you have participated in.

I found this one in "today's post"...........Are your refreshing your browser? I have found it works better for me to go back to the home page then to today's posts. Not sure why but it works for me!

Kim:cat:

I know exactly what you are saying, when you click "new posts" in the top left corner it will only show everyone's new posts since the last time you visited the site :)

What you are looking for is "your posts" if you click your user name next to welcome (top right) you will see all your posts..

Hope that helps

Thanks to all for the info. I think it's that I've been reading my posts and replies right away. Then nothing shows on new posts. I have been getting the emails and did see the green arrow on a reply.

Also Activity Stream button is helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.