Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My Posts not showing in New Posts

1. Back To Top    #1

My Posts not showing in New Posts

I have been a member for about a week now and have made a few posts.

Never see them or the replies to the posts listed when I click New Posts.

Is there a waiting period for new members posts to go real time?

Thanks. Enjoying my membership in TFP. Has already helped me with issues.
    My 2016 Build 14'x19'x35' IG Gunite 15K Gal. Roman, 4'-5' deep, 6 returns, 3 sheers
    4 deck jets, 2 Pentair XF22005 Pumps, Clean&Clear 200 Cartridge Filter, Brick Coping
    2 Pentair 5g 12v LED Pool Lights, 1 Pentair 12v Globrite LED in step area, 2 Bubblers
    Inline Chlorinator - SWG later, WetEdge Mediterranean Pebble, Intermatic MultiWave
    43'x33' Screened Paver Deck&15'x30' Lanai, Doheny Discovery (S200) Robot, TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My Posts not showing in New Posts

No waiting period required. I see this one fine though. I seem to recall your other posts as well:
    Zodiac MX8 Elite - Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
    Inline Chlorinator plumbing in U shape
    New to Trouble Free Pool
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

"New Posts" only shows posts that you haven't viewed yet. If you posted it you won't see it there because you posted it.

Replies you should see though. You might just be missing them, make sure you look for the green circle with an arrow on the envelope icon to show that it is a post you have participated in.
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

4. Back To Top    #4

I found this one in "today's post"...........Are your refreshing your browser? I have found it works better for me to go back to the home page then to today's posts. Not sure why but it works for me!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

I know exactly what you are saying, when you click "new posts" in the top left corner it will only show everyone's new posts since the last time you visited the site

What you are looking for is "your posts" if you click your user name next to welcome (top right) you will see all your posts..

Hope that helps
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

6. Back To Top    #6

You can "subscribe" to your own thread and get email notifications on new posts to it.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks to all for the info. I think it's that I've been reading my posts and replies right away. Then nothing shows on new posts. I have been getting the emails and did see the green arrow on a reply.

Also Activity Stream button is helpful.
    My 2016 Build 14'x19'x35' IG Gunite 15K Gal. Roman, 4'-5' deep, 6 returns, 3 sheers
    4 deck jets, 2 Pentair XF22005 Pumps, Clean&Clear 200 Cartridge Filter, Brick Coping
    2 Pentair 5g 12v LED Pool Lights, 1 Pentair 12v Globrite LED in step area, 2 Bubblers
    Inline Chlorinator - SWG later, WetEdge Mediterranean Pebble, Intermatic MultiWave
    43'x33' Screened Paver Deck&15'x30' Lanai, Doheny Discovery (S200) Robot, TF-100

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

I always hit the "Settings" icon below Pool School to see any new replies to threads I am subscribed to. I don't have to weed through my thing to find them.
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!