New who? :)

Apr 29, 2016
San Antonio Texas
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
HI everyone, I am Kristi. My husband Kenny and I just moved to San Antonio from Seattle area. This is our first warm climate home! We have always had a pool, but mostly above ground due to water table issues in WA state. I am a holistic therapeutic massage practitioner... involved in many things in the healing realm. My husband is an embedded software engineer. We took early retirement to come to Texas and embark on a new job opportunity. It was time to mix it up! The last of our 3 children decided to empty-nest when we moved, so it's been a challenging time. On the other hand, we now have the perks of being empty-nesters. :) Excited about the adventure and new experiences. Still a lot to learn about living in this climate and also maintaining home/pool in this climate. Kind of excited about this blog! If I could get chemical-free in the pool, I would be a happy girl. I am not accustomed to having so many or any... noxious chemicals for that matter, so this is challenging for my intent for chem free living. But I love to swim. I love to work in the yard, grow food, care for rescued animals, cook, and dive in the pool. I am also a photographer, but as a creative space... rather than producing for others. Thanks for the welcome!

The beauty of the TFP method, is that under normal conditions the most noxious thing is plain store bought bleach. There are times where other things are needed, but they are usually rare and can be handled on a case by case basis. So nothing too noxious just hanging around.

Welcome, you are going to love it around here, we don't like to put anything we do not need in the pool :)

get you a good test kit and post up some numbers :)