Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure - Help!

Mar 2, 2016
New Orleans
Looking for anybody who has Wet Edge Primera Stone in the Sapphire Treasure color. We absolutely love the look of the sample, it's beautiful blue and silver, but we are a little concerned that the water is going to be too dark if we go with this color. There's zero chance there will be a pool with this for us to look at, as there is virtually no Primera Stone around here, and there are very very few pictures online, so was hoping perhaps there are some folks on here who have it and could let us know how they like it, and even better, might be willing to share some pics.

Thanks in advance!

Hey! Glad you got your samples! When I looked at the pool in the pictures here in Frisco that had Sapphire Treasure, I think the guy told me that he thought it looked darker in the last few pools they installed it in. It was so pretty but I had already ruled it out because it is a higher (level 4) upgrade cost and we are trying to keep at level 2.

That is interesting. the only colors that were level 2 upgrade were Crystal Coast, Midnight Breeze, Black Kona, Blue Pacific Coast, Caribbean Coast, Sky Blue Treasure, Rivera Coast, and evergreen. Tahoe Coast and some others were more. and I thought Sapphire was another step up but could be wrong. I sent you other pics of Sapphire Treasure. I really really like it.

That is interesting. the only colors that were level 2 upgrade were Crystal Coast, Midnight Breeze, Black Kona, Blue Pacific Coast, Caribbean Coast, Sky Blue Treasure, Rivera Coast, and evergreen. Tahoe Coast and some others were more. and I thought Sapphire was another step up but could be wrong. I sent you other pics of Sapphire Treasure. I really really like it.

Can you post them here? [emoji5]

That color looks very similar to the Steel Blue Diamond Brite I used. Although yours has some larger white specs in it. Watercolor ended up very similar to the picture above. Looks pretty dark in the shade but really brightens up in full sun.

New to Wet Edge and their different products, my wife and I have narrowed it down to the Primera in Sapphire Treasure or the Luna Quartz in St Maarten color. The Luna Quartz is less expensive but have heard the Primera stains easier.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.