Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure - Help!

1. Back To Top    #1

Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure - Help!

Looking for anybody who has Wet Edge Primera Stone in the Sapphire Treasure color. We absolutely love the look of the sample, it's beautiful blue and silver, but we are a little concerned that the water is going to be too dark if we go with this color. There's zero chance there will be a pool with this for us to look at, as there is virtually no Primera Stone around here, and there are very very few pictures online, so was hoping perhaps there are some folks on here who have it and could let us know how they like it, and even better, might be willing to share some pics.

Thanks in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure - Help!

Hey! Glad you got your samples! When I looked at the pool in the pictures here in Frisco that had Sapphire Treasure, I think the guy told me that he thought it looked darker in the last few pools they installed it in. It was so pretty but I had already ruled it out because it is a higher (level 4) upgrade cost and we are trying to keep at level 2.
    17K gallon, 18x40, 107 perimeter, 550 sq ft gunite inground pool with raised spa. 3.5 ft. - 5.0 ft. - 4.0 ft depth. Pentair equipment. DE filter. English Walnut travertine paver decking, lueders limestone coping. Wet Edge Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure plaster.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks! Interesting. Oh wow - our guy quoted us the same price for both. Shoot, now that makes it more intriguing.

New Orleans, 15,000 gallon IG free form Wet Edge Primera Stone Riviera Coast, Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump (011018), Clean and Clear Plus Cartridge Filter (160340), Rainbow R171096 Automatic Chlorine Feeder, TF-100 Test Kit, build March-June 2016, filled June 19

4. Back To Top    #4

That is interesting. the only colors that were level 2 upgrade were Crystal Coast, Midnight Breeze, Black Kona, Blue Pacific Coast, Caribbean Coast, Sky Blue Treasure, Rivera Coast, and evergreen. Tahoe Coast and some others were more. and I thought Sapphire was another step up but could be wrong. I sent you other pics of Sapphire Treasure. I really really like it.
    17K gallon, 18x40, 107 perimeter, 550 sq ft gunite inground pool with raised spa. 3.5 ft. - 5.0 ft. - 4.0 ft depth. Pentair equipment. DE filter. English Walnut travertine paver decking, lueders limestone coping. Wet Edge Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure plaster.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by sham View Post
    That is interesting. the only colors that were level 2 upgrade were Crystal Coast, Midnight Breeze, Black Kona, Blue Pacific Coast, Caribbean Coast, Sky Blue Treasure, Rivera Coast, and evergreen. Tahoe Coast and some others were more. and I thought Sapphire was another step up but could be wrong. I sent you other pics of Sapphire Treasure. I really really like it.
    Can you post them here?
    Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmommy2009 View Post
    Can you post them here?
    Yes, will try to post them today here is one of Sapphire Treasure but posted sideways...?
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Back To Top    #7

That color looks very similar to the Steel Blue Diamond Brite I used. Although yours has some larger white specs in it. Watercolor ended up very similar to the picture above. Looks pretty dark in the shade but really brightens up in full sun.
    Completed April 2016: 22x36 3.5-5.5-4 Inground, 17,500 gallons, Aquapure SWG, Jandy 2hp Variable Speed, Jandy 460 Cartridge Filter, Polaris 280, Aqualink PDA4, Jandy Nichless LED lights, Diamondbrite color Steel Blue, Noche Travertine Coping & Deck

8. Back To Top    #8

New to Wet Edge and their different products, my wife and I have narrowed it down to the Primera in Sapphire Treasure or the Luna Quartz in St Maarten color. The Luna Quartz is less expensive but have heard the Primera stains easier.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

9. Back To Top    #9

Those are my two choices also. What did you decie?

10. Back To Top    #10

We went with the Sapphire Treasure Primera with a waterline tile of Noble NWAO 636 Glacier. On the calendar for the first week of January, weather permitting.