Deep End....Foam.....uggh!

Mar 9, 2016
Sioux City, IA
It's me again.... I was reading this thread: One fool's (+ others) method for doing a round AGP deep end

I to am going to have a deep end, with the pink foam in the shallow end. Is this method of just using landscape fabric in the non shallow areas still a good way to go, or has anyone figured out a way to get foam to work in that area?

Right now I am going to use the landscape fabric - but also saw comments about the anti-fatigue mats working out well.

Again - this would only be on the slope/deep end of my 28' pool.

Im getting excited to set this up - not much longer.

I can't really answer your question because I used sand and happy bottom on my flat bottom. But that is one of my favorite threads. Makes me want to get ambitious n put in a deep end.

I put a deep end in the center of mine. Patio blocks all the way around. Foam coves and floor foam taped together. But left extra floor foam past the lower rails about a foot. After the pool was almost full I trimmed the excess around bottom rails.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.