Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin Nautilus Plus

1. Back To Top    #1

Houston, Texas

Dolphin Nautilus Plus

I just purchased the Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus Plus, however I'm wondering if the S-300i or the new E-10 have better scrubbing capabilities. Does anyone know?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dolphin Nautilus Plus

The Nautilus Plus page on Maytronic's site says it climbs but does not scrub the tile line. The s300 and E10 both appear to have the same active brush, so it looks like they will both do the tile line. That's the biggest difference I can see.
    Chicago, IL
    30K gal, InGround Plaster Finish, 3.5'-9.5', Maytronics S300 Cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Riverside California

Re: Dolphin Nautilus Plus

The Nautilus Plus does not have the required floats to be able to scrub the tiles. Take a look at the Triton Plus (same as the Z5 and M5), it does a good job of tile scrubbing especially if you also purchase a PRO remote that has a tile scrubbing mode.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.