iAqualink not seeing AquaPure

Jul 20, 2015
Cresskill, NJ
I recently added iAqualinks 2.0 to my Aqualinks controller, everything works great, however the iAqualinks does not see the AquaPure. When I click on AquaPure on the web control, I get the following message: "AquaPure not found: Check AquaPure RS485 and power connections."

I can control the AquaPure from within the Aqualinks control panel, so I'm not sure why iAqualinks doesn't see it.

On the web controller, if I select Help, followed by "Next" and "Next" to get the list of the RS485 Devices, I see "ONETOUCH 1" and "iAqualink Wifi"

Does anyone know what I need to do to connect (or see) that AquaPure on my iAqualink?

Thank you in advance for any help / assistance you can provide!!

Fastest way I can think to get it fixed is call Zodiac 800-822-7933, I have had to call them a couple of times they actually answer the phone and try very hard to help.

I suspect that you have a jumper in the wrong position in either the AquaLink or the OneTouch. You could try changing the address in the AquaLink by powering the system down and removing both of the ID1 or ID0 jumpers inside the unit if you are getting an addressing conflict that may resolve it but that is just a guess I would bet Zodiac would get you on the right path in short order.

Fastest way I can think to get it fixed is call Zodiac 800-822-7933, I have had to call them a couple of times they actually answer the phone and try very hard to help.

I suspect that you have a jumper in the wrong position in either the AquaLink or the OneTouch. You could try changing the address in the AquaLink by powering the system down and removing both of the ID1 or ID0 jumpers inside the unit if you are getting an addressing conflict that may resolve it but that is just a guess I would bet Zodiac would get you on the right path in short order.

Thank you for the reply. I tried calling Zodiac first before posting on this forum. I guess it all depends who you speak at Zodiac. The first time I called, they said they couldn't help, and recommend that I contact an authorized rep/electrician. Based on the recommendation above, I tried calling again to see if I'd have better luck. This time -- the rep didn't think it was the jumpers, so they recommended that I try disconnecting, wiggle the wires in case something came loose, and then put all the wires in hopes that this would solve the issue. (I also did a complete power down). I tried their suggestions, but still had the same issue.

Back to the drawing board!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.