Slamming process works!

Herbie

May 22, 2014
Muncie, Indiana
Opened my pool up a week and half ago. Was a green swamp this year after taking the cover off. I started the slamming process and within 7 days I now have a beautiful clear pool! With a little time and patience it will eventually clear up. Just wanted to let people know that the slamming process does indeed work. It's cheaper than running to the pool store and having them sell you chemicals that are A) expensive and B) probably wont help or cause more issues. Just wanted to let people know that if you read the forums, and ask questions, the people on here will help you out. It is so much cheaper when you buy the proper testing kit (TF-100) and just use regular bleach or liquid chlorine rather than running to the pool store when every little issue arises. Thanks for all the help, as I am sure I will be back with other questions as they arise.

3a4517961eb418e6f8a40e004b62404e.jpg

So glad you stuck to it and it worked for you. Great feeling when YOU accomplished it with the right tools.

Now how about CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!! to help us keep the lights on around here! We don't have advertising on this site and I'm sure the owners would LOVE to keep it that way so satisfied users who contribute is the only way to do so.

Thanks for the encouraging post!

Opened my pool up a week and half ago. Was a green swamp this year after taking the cover off. I started the slamming process and within 7 days I now have a beautiful clear pool! With a little time and patience it will eventually clear up. Just wanted to let people know that the slamming process does indeed work. It's cheaper than running to the pool store and having them sell you chemicals that are A) expensive and B) probably wont help or cause more issues. Just wanted to let people know that if you read the forums, and ask questions, the people on here will help you out. It is so much cheaper when you buy the proper testing kit (TF-100) and just use regular bleach or liquid chlorine rather than running to the pool store when every little issue arises. Thanks for all the help, as I am sure I will be back with other questions as they arise.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^ Is why I do what I do! THANKS! It gave me a big smile! :sun:

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.