Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Slide recommendations?

1. Back To Top    #1

Slide recommendations?

We are trying to decide which slide to get. We are thinking about the Turbo Twister or the Adrenaline slide! I'd love to hear reviews on those or hear recommendations of others that fun! Pros and cons! Thank you!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Slide recommendations?

I have the SR Smith Vortex. Highly recommended.
    36' x 18' 20k in ground, Finest Finish grey plaster, Pentair Tagelus 100D sand filter, Hayward Northstar 2hp pump, Jandy LRZ125EN heater, spill over spa, iaqualink controlled automation, Stenner chlorination, natural rock and flagstone coping, 1" glass mosaic waterline tile, SR Smith Vortex slide.

3. Back To Top    #3

I am trying to decide between these same two slides. I cannot find any reviews or info. Have you made a decision and/or purchase?

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi, I just posted in your thread! We decided on the turbo twister. Ultimately I like their ladder best with the handrails that go most the way down the slide. My girls are very young (3 and 7) so we felt this might be safer for little hands to climb up with. I read it can be held from outside or inside the rail.
    Also, even though we ordered from the PB I checked reviews for the slide on amazon and the reviews were very good.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

I've seen Turbo Twisters used in commercial settings and the had held up quite well to constant use after several years. We considered a slide, and it would have been a TT had me moved forward.
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, SWCG, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

6. Back To Top    #6

Completed slide install

We have been very pleased! Adrenaline....
    32000 gallon, inground, fiberglass, Aqua-Rite SWG, Pentair 420 sqft cartridge filter (Installed-ya baby), Hayward Super II pump 1.5 hp, 144k BTU heat pump, Dolphin Dx5 Plus, and a good test kit from Duraleigh!