Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help picking a liner! Show me your pics!

1. Back To Top    #1

Help picking a liner! Show me your pics!

Hi! We are trying to pick a liner for a rectangle pool. Our four favorite liners from Imperial Pools are Mosaic, Gray Granite, Royal Seabrook, and Sandpebble. Which do you like? Also, if you have any pictures of these liners or anything similar please share! I'd love to see what they look like in an actual pool. Thank you!

FullSizeRender-3.jpgFullSizeRender-4.jpgFullSizeRender-2.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Help picking a liner! Show me your pics!

They had a big distribution problem and have discontinued some of their patterns. I'm not sure if these are any of those but perhaps you could check their website to make sure these are all available before you select one.
    Starting Monday 4/18/16...18x39x30x14 L vinyl liner pool. All Hayward equipment: Tristar pump, 300K BTU heater, s310 sand filter, T-15 swg, Omnilogic. 2-12v universal color logic lights + 1-320 accent light on the steps, Latham gold pebble liner. Tf-100 test kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you! I did look at their website and they are still available.

4. Back To Top    #4

I don't have any of the liners you have pictured, however, I have one similar to "Colorado." Mine is named "Oakland" and can be viewed here: Specialty Pool Products

Don't let the one photo trick you, the pool is level and the deck seems to be, however it looks whacky in the picture. LOL

20K gal; vinyl in-ground; 1.5HP Hayward pump; Hayward Sand Filter; Well water; K-2006.

5. Back To Top    #5

We picked the Regatta with the Royal Seabrook for our current build. Should be installed in a couple weeks. I will be sure to post pics.
    14x28 Kidney IG vinyl pool, 9250 gallons. Pentair 1.5hp superflo variable speed, Pentair Clean and Clear 240 Cartridge filter, Pentair IC40 SWCG, Hayward Heatpro 110,000k heat pump, Pentair Intellibrite 5G LED lights, Polaris 280, Taylor K-2006 test kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks for posting! Looks so pretty!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to seeing it, one of my favorite borders!