Looking for ideas to finish the water line of fiberglass wall...
- Last summer, new pool deck patio was installed with cantilever edge coping on top of the wall (attached picture).
- Required us to remove the old rubber coping that covered the top of the fiberglass wall and metal strip (attached picture).
- I have ran out of options to finish the top of the wall to cover that metal strip that secures the wall.
- Considered a frost proof tile option (with silicone based mortar/grout), but metal strip won't allow flat tiles to virtually eliminate tile options.
- Wondering if there would be any kind of waterline (rubber, vinyl?) covering/strip that I could silicone on...and be able to cover that metal strip. Maybe silicone on the top waterline strip from an old liner? but I have no clue of what profile of top of liner is.
- Original objective was to also add color, but now just wanting a practical/clean solution.