Folks, we were hit by lightning in the early hours. Next doors chimney was split in two with masonry everywhere. I got off lucky all ok except no power whatsoever coming into the pool breaker box. There is a small panel with a GFCI with some switches for the Pool spa, blower and lights. Obviously all this is dead also. The only thing I can see that doesn't look right is the GFCI red reset switch can be pressed, but the black switch is locked solid, no spring movement at all. So there is no back and forth Reset / Test scenarios that you can do. Before I call in the pool cavalry I was thinking of replacing this switch in case it somehow plays into the main feed to the pumps. I'm not going to dive too far into this, but I have worked around 3 phase 415 V quite a lot in the UK so I think I know enough not to get electrocuted. So any responses from you all are entirely at my risk. See pics: 1 - the pool box, no inbound voltage. 2. The input wiring to the pool breaker box run from the house mains box. At first I thought they had tapped off a breaker in the mains house box, but that makes no sense, I think they just used that as a routing for the cables. 3. The GFCI with the black button locked solid.