Analysis Paralysis.....Pool Robot Newbie

derryank

Gold Supporter
Apr 4, 2015
Boston MA
Hi everyone,

I really need your help in selecting a pool robot.

I'm absolutely new! I've read and re-read everything there is to know about pool robot options...and I'm tired .

It truly is a lot to digest-though a few things I'd like to share about our new pool.

1. It's a hybrid pool-half in/half out.
2. It's has a vinyl liner
3. It is a SWG...if that means anything prior to selecting the robot?
4. It has 90 degree walls in the shallow end
5. It has a small incline in the deep end to the 4ft wall section
6. It has steps (which I understand may/will need to be cleaned manually-no problem).
7. Sorry for the long winded post.

Lastly, I'm open to anything as far as a manufacturer. I'm slightly drawn towards the Dolphin/Maytronics line, only because of the reliability and performance reviews I've read online.

Thank you in advance everyone.....here's to our first ever summer with a pool with our family.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SWG has no bearing on a Robot, and you mean half indoor/outdoor? No matter either way if so. I'm a Dolphin fan myself so I am biased there. My friend got the same model for his 90 degree non radius end comers, vinyl pool, and it's been flawless. No cleaners I'm aware of do much on steps. Good luck, and let us know what you decide.

SWG has no bearing on a Robot, and you mean half indoor/outdoor? No matter either way if so. I'm a Dolphin fan myself so I am biased there. My friend got the same model for his 90 degree non radius end comers, vinyl pool, and it's been flawless. No cleaners I'm aware of do much on steps. Good luck, and let us know what you decide.
Which Dolphin did they purchase? Thanks for the info [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.