I really need your help in selecting a pool robot.
I'm absolutely new! I've read and re-read everything there is to know about pool robot options...and I'm tired ￼.
It truly is a lot to digest-though a few things I'd like to share about our new pool.
1. It's a hybrid pool-half in/half out.
2. It's has a vinyl liner
3. It is a SWG...if that means anything prior to selecting the robot?
4. It has 90 degree walls in the shallow end
5. It has a small incline in the deep end to the 4ft wall section
6. It has steps (which I understand may/will need to be cleaned manually-no problem).
7. Sorry for the long winded post.
Lastly, I'm open to anything as far as a manufacturer. I'm slightly drawn towards the Dolphin/Maytronics line, only because of the reliability and performance reviews I've read online.
Thank you in advance everyone.....here's to our first ever summer with a pool with our family.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk