Hello and Thanks

Apr 26, 2016
Smyrna, TN
Hi,

I have been browsing this forum for a while now and have decided to switch to the BBB method this year. My mom used this last year and was very happy. I have been a pool owner for about 15 years now and wish I had found this sooner. (I probably could have saved enough to pay for the new pool we had installed 2 years ago). We had an above ground pool until we moved 2 years ago and had a in ground vinyl pool installed as soon as we moved in. I opened the pool 2 weeks ago and ordered the TF 100 test kit a few days later. I have only spent 48 dollars on chemicals as of right now (will probably only need to buy more chlorine as I have a full box of Borax, about 9 pounds of baking soda and 2 pounds of stabalizer left) and all my readings are where they should be and the water has never looked as clear as it does now. We had been using the Permasalt system and I was sick of spending $300 every spring for the kit from the pool store and then having to spend about another $80-$100 at the end of the summer because they don't really include enough for the long Tennessee summers.

Robert

Welcome to TFP! You'll never spend $300 on opening again!