Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for any pics of Techo bloc blu 60

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking for any pics of Techo bloc blu 60

Im ready to order my pavers and looking for ANY pics of Techo bloc blu 60 Champlain grey or champlain grey mixture. I did a search and didn't find much. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!Im thinking the Champlain grey may be to much grey for me. I guess I can mix it with another color as well. Any input would be great!!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Looking for any pics of Techo bloc blu 60

We have a different style of Techo Bloc, Victorien. And we also have Shale Grey vs. Champlain Grey. However, we also have Sandalwood, which is essentially a grey/beige mixture. If it's of any benefit here are a few pics...

A picture of the dry pavers. (The three-point line was cut in later!)

P1010767 by Snowman 10, on Flickr

A picture of the wet pavers.

P1010743 by Snowman 10, on Flickr
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, SWCG, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Here is my recent Techo Bloc install. Chestnut Brown, Parisien collection. The install is not finished yet, still need some of the pavers cleaned (dirt from install) and the polymeric sand to be swept in.

Ill try and get a few better pictures tonight if you want.

Ryan
    New salt diving pool started in February 2016. Approximately 42x20 kidney shape. 100 sq/ft tanning shelf. White Plaster. 2 Pentair 5g Color LEDs and 1 Color Globrite LED. All Pentair equipment. DE filter. Kreepy Krauly 820 robotic cleaner. EZ touch wireless system. 860 sq/ft Techo-Bloc paver patio with matching fire-pit.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks, all look awesome