Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: lowes kem tec liquid chlorine

1. Back To Top    #1

lowes kem tec liquid chlorine

I haven't been here in a while so many may know this already. I bought 128 oz of this product last night at 3.75 and it is 10% and got my Military discount 2 gal was 7.22 after tax and discount actually cheaper than dollar store and more powerful .Just thought I would share
    GPMIDWAY 18X33 AGP 2HP CARTRIDGE 2 SPEED
    WINSTON SALEM NC

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: lowes kem tec liquid chlorine

Did you note the date code? It might be from last year...I know the stuff at one of my Lowes is...
    Bob - INTEX 12x24 owner, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks Pabeader I was concerned they were in the outside garden area and dirty .I looked this morning and I can find no time stamp
    WINSTON SALEM NC

4. Back To Top    #4

There will be some kind of printing on the boxes. Chlorine Date Code Decoder/Easy Way to Measure Strength.

This is a Julian date converter. http://www.fs.fed.us/fire/partners/f...n-calendar.pdf 2016 is a leap year. Today is the 117th day of 2016.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks Richard the only thing I see on the bottles is a number with a time but a 15 is on all of them so i'm thinking last year and probably outside all year oh well .Last year I used a fine net and no tarp ,mistake a lot got through not as much as dumping a tarp load in oncovering LOL but had a big algae BaLOOM I procrastinated now am almost clear from pond green with tons of algae after I think around 35 bottles so far. So glad for this sight and BBB
    WINSTON SALEM NC