Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: lowes kem tec liquid chlorine

1. Back To Top    #1

lowes kem tec liquid chlorine

I haven't been here in a while so many may know this already. I bought 128 oz of this product last night at 3.75 and it is 10% and got my Military discount 2 gal was 7.22 after tax and discount actually cheaper than dollar store and more powerful .Just thought I would share
    GPMIDWAY 18X33 AGP 2HP CARTRIDGE 2 SPEED
    WINSTON SALEM NC

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: lowes kem tec liquid chlorine

Did you note the date code? It might be from last year...I know the stuff at one of my Lowes is...
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks Pabeader I was concerned they were in the outside garden area and dirty .I looked this morning and I can find no time stamp
    WINSTON SALEM NC

4. Back To Top    #4

There will be some kind of printing on the boxes. Chlorine Date Code Decoder/Easy Way to Measure Strength.

This is a Julian date converter. http://www.fs.fed.us/fire/partners/f...n-calendar.pdf 2016 is a leap year. Today is the 117th day of 2016.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks Richard the only thing I see on the bottles is a number with a time but a 15 is on all of them so i'm thinking last year and probably outside all year oh well .Last year I used a fine net and no tarp ,mistake a lot got through not as much as dumping a tarp load in oncovering LOL but had a big algae BaLOOM I procrastinated now am almost clear from pond green with tons of algae after I think around 35 bottles so far. So glad for this sight and BBB
    WINSTON SALEM NC