Stonescapes Finish

Apr 18, 2016
Palm Springs, CA
We started a pool reno on a new home we just bought and are doing a Stonescapes pebble finish. I'm leaning towards using the mini pebbles actually. Where I'm having a difficult time is choosing the color. So many of them look the same in pictures on the Internet.

We really want a nice aqua blue color, but not too dark. I was thinking Aqua White or Aqua Blue as that's what our PB recommended for a nice refreshing look. However, I saw my neighbors Aqua White mini and it seemed way darker than what I was expecting.

So, is Aqua Blue lighter than the Aqua White? With all the colors online, I've seen some pictures I love and at other times, I didn't care for it. I'm obsessing because I need to choose this week, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We went with aqua blue mini pebble. We love the look. Our pool is 8 ft deep and you can clearly see the bottom of the pool. When the sun is on the pool, it looks amazing. Very nice aqua blue look.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.