Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stonescapes Finish

1. Back To Top    #1

Stonescapes Finish

We started a pool reno on a new home we just bought and are doing a Stonescapes pebble finish. I'm leaning towards using the mini pebbles actually. Where I'm having a difficult time is choosing the color. So many of them look the same in pictures on the Internet.

We really want a nice aqua blue color, but not too dark. I was thinking Aqua White or Aqua Blue as that's what our PB recommended for a nice refreshing look. However, I saw my neighbors Aqua White mini and it seemed way darker than what I was expecting.

So, is Aqua Blue lighter than the Aqua White? With all the colors online, I've seen some pictures I love and at other times, I didn't care for it. I'm obsessing because I need to choose this week, thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Stonescapes Finish

I like that Aqua White between those two. It's a bit more blue on the scale I think and is really pretty. I don't think you'd go wrong with either though.

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you. I'm now also considering Aqua Cool. The concrete decking around the pool is being poured today. Can't wait to see it when I get back down there this weekend.

4. Back To Top    #4

We did Aqua White and love it!

5. Back To Top    #5

Can you post pics of the aqua white finish? I am trying to decide between aqua blue and aqua white and have seen way more pics of the aqua blue. I need to decide in the next couple of days.

6. Back To Top    #6

We went with aqua blue mini pebble. We love the look. Our pool is 8 ft deep and you can clearly see the bottom of the pool. When the sun is on the pool, it looks amazing. Very nice aqua blue look.
    Finally completed March 2014
    IG 27,300 gal 35'x16' 3.5'/5.5'/8' diving pool, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, De FNS 60, 3HP Intelliflo VF pump, Easy Touch 4, Kreapy Krauly Platnium, 3/4 Hp booster pump, raised stone wall w/ 2 stone scuppers, Stonescapes aqua blue mini pebble plaster

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks. Aqua blue mini was our final choice too.