Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Carlsbad, CA about to renovate IG Pool. ..

1. Back To Top    #1

Carlsbad, CA

Carlsbad, CA about to renovate IG Pool. ..

Hey All:
    I'm in La Costa [Carlsbad] CA, we have a plaster pool with brick coping thats due for a re-do. We've gotten several quotes from PB's, and are about to pull the trigger on either Pebble Sheen or Quartzcape, with poured in place coping. The Pebble sheen is only available from Gardner pools, the only SoCal licensed PebbleTec installer. We've read tons of threads of the QC (quality control) of Pebbletec vs. any other product, so we're pretty sold, although the PB that will do the coping and tile reccomends Quartzscape (an NPT product). The PT product will be about $3500 more, but seems like its worth it. . .

Looking to learn and read some posts, but any advice welcomed. . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Carlsbad, CA about to renovate IG Pool. ..

Welcome to TFP! Good luck with your reno! Thank Apple for your upside down pool. -)
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

HI! I like how it looks now! I can't wait to see what it will look like after you are done.

I hope you start a thread in "under const" so we can watch along!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW PA

Welcome! Please do keep us updated!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter