Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: It's there anything I should specifically look at when replacing to replace a ladder?

1. Back To Top    #1

It's there anything I should specifically look at when replacing to replace a ladder?

Probably a stupid question, but I'm new to all this. The ladder that came with the pool got knocked down by a wind storm and broke. Now, is there a name for these types of ladders? Is the difference between posts standard?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: It's there anything I should specifically look at when replacing to replace a lad

They are called "A frame ladders" You can go with a standard replacement or spend a little more and upgrade it. A frame ladder

You might have good luck on craigslist or a local sell app of your choice also.
    Intex 15'x42" Metal Frame pool 4200 GAL with Intex SWG. TF-100 test kit. Our Pool Install Thread

In Work! Master Spas Legend Series LSI 557 3-4 person Hot Tub, 230 GAL using bromine to sanitize it. Hot Tub Install Thread

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: It's there anything I should specifically look at when replacing to replace a lad

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I thought that the a frame ladders are the ones where both set of feet touch the ground? This one attaches to a deck then goes in the pool. They're called the same thing?

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

It might be helpful if you add what type of pool you have, etc.
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

5. Back To Top    #5

It's there anything I should specifically look at when replacing to replace a ladder?

Johnny weissmuller 15x30 x52in with a side deck. We just got it last year, but it was 6-7 years old when we got it.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by askinstuff View Post
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. I thought that the a frame ladders are the ones where both set of feet touch the ground? This one attaches to a deck then goes in the pool. They're called the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No I assumed that you just had an A frame style by the pic. You can get steps or ladders that will attatch to the deck, DECK LADDER SEARCH RESULTS
    Intex 15'x42" Metal Frame pool 4200 GAL with Intex SWG. TF-100 test kit. Our Pool Install Thread

In Work! Master Spas Legend Series LSI 557 3-4 person Hot Tub, 230 GAL using bromine to sanitize it. Hot Tub Install Thread

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks!