Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin M500 remote questions.

1. Back To Top    #1

Kershaw, South Carolina

Dolphin M500 remote questions.

Trying to understand how this pro remote works with my M500

I'm trying to change the "automatic parameters" on my cleaner, turn cleaner on, turn on remote, then hit the Automatic/manual button to go to auto features.. So I set the top at the middle, set the delay at no delay, then I go to the cleaning function area and pick one, but that section just keeps blinking like I'm not hitting the set button.
    Sometimes after hitting the set button in whatever parameter it will beep at me 3 times (I think 3), but never does for the last parameter... and when the bot is working I can not tell a difference in what its doing.. always seems to be cleaning in the default setting.

Am I missing a button push in there somewhere?

They really need to work on their manuals for completeness and clarity!
    Pool... IG 16,500 gal fiberglass, Pentair Sand Dollar filter, Pentair Superflow 1 speed pump, Pentair control box, Installed 4/2015, Test strips! HA! ;-), SWG, hot tub (spa) freestanding on deck, fill it from my well, sometimes through my water softener. Oh, and a HydroNet radio control leaf skimmer boat! AND... A brand spankin new Dolphin M500 robot! ;-)

2. Back To Top    #2

Dallas, TX

Re: Dolphin M500 remote questions.

Agreed- manual is lacking a little bit I've had the same questions, and just haven't had the time to sit out there with it for a couple of hours to figure it all out. I'll sometimes use the arrow keys alone to select and move down to the next row vs. using the Select button, and sometimes I'll get the "beep" and sometimes I won't. Maybe this weekend!
    30k gallon IG PebbleSheen refinished 2014
    60sqft FNS Plus DE wih Proguard Cellulose, 1.5hp 2speed WhisperFlo
    TFTestKit and Stenner fixed 10gpd on timer with bleach
    Dolphin m500