Outdoor Shower pictures!

NCSalt

Apr 26, 2009
Raleigh, NC
As many of you we strive to create our own piece of paradise in our backyard.

Two weeks ago we decided to re-built an outdoor shower. The original one was hooked up to a garden hose and we used a camping heater to get hot water to it, to say the least it was a hassle and I also didn't care for the shower curtains.

Well, we finally have our cabana (shower/changing area) with hot/cold water, a light, etc. See Pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_3749.JPG
    IMG_3749.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,492
  • IMG_3762.JPG
    IMG_3762.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 2,488
  • IMG_3761.JPG
    IMG_3761.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,488
NCSalt said:
Thanks Butterfly! It definately helps to cut down on me having to clean our regular showers:) Got to love summer time!!
We had one similar at our place at the beach. Everybody loved it! It's fun to shower outside :mrgreen: ....with privacy, of course :wink:

Oh yes, anything that cuts down on the inside cleaning is a good thing! :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
towney said:
Are you still heating from the camping heater? For the life of me I'd like to run hot water to ours but can't figure a cost effective way to do this. Any suggestions?

Oh, no, no, no...the camping heater is gone....we had a plumber connect the lines to the house through our crawl space. The pipes are run along side the fence below the shower area towards the house and connected to the main water line. It's worth the money, the camping heater may work for camping but was not cutting it for a hot/cold outdoor shower....well it worked for cold, because then you did not need the heater.... :roll:

Hope this helps!
Cheerio,
Tanja

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.